JOHNNYUTAH.swf JOHNNYUTAH.swf

Oh god why isn't ryan doing more voice acting

BACONUDEN BACONUDEN

Love your work

Love your work since the Kitty Krew days. They were very fortunate to have agreat animator such as yourself, keep up the good work bro

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

Oh god

If lost ended like sopranos people will riot

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I know it's a April fools joke but I would love a version like ZeeBarfs Disorderly Segway, 5 out of 5.

Bill Rizer Contra Test Bill Rizer Contra Test

Pretty good for a test project I like the way he moves and the double jump is a nice touch, I feel that this could be used for a original game you could make on your own. No need to make a contra remake with your talent. You could make a good original shooter from your own imagination that could be Contra inspired

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

BRAVO!

This has to be the best flash game I have played in years, Evil-dog and the rest of the cast should be very proud of the hard work they put in this game I spent hours trying to beat only wanting more. a number 2 is a must!

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

This goes hard.

Fighting - Remake (FF7) Fighting - Remake (FF7)

What a great arrangement

I'm putting this in the music mod of my Final fantasy 7 PC

MLK vs. MX MLK vs. MX

Wtf?

God damn it slaphappy your blackness is showing again!

Captain Coronary Captain Coronary

Lol

Should of called him captain hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Rolf's Parade Rolf's Parade

cool

thats my current level now I would of been way higher but I don't vote I gotta get on that

CloudEater responds:

So it is. I would be level 60 if I had joined NG a long time ago and had voted to earn experience points every day since then.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

I love you jeff

One of the multiple underrated fighting games of SNK. Too bad the NEOGEO home console AES was priced like the ps3 but this was back in the 90's. man seeing Marco Rodriguez (Butts in the american version) Rugal, geese, rock howard, terry bogard, kim, raidin and yamazaki.

makes me happy to know they are fighting game fans out there that are not full of shit and think bandai's dragon ball z fighters are the best.

Best SNK fighting game of all time has to be between mark of wolves or king of fighters 98.

Jeff any time you wanna play over xbox live or a AES system with me would be great. See ya soon in SSFIV when my xbox gets repaired

JohnnyUtah responds: