All 9 art Reviews

Captain Coronary Captain Coronary

Lol

Should of called him captain hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Rolf's Parade Rolf's Parade

cool

thats my current level now I would of been way higher but I don't vote I gotta get on that

CloudEater responds:

So it is. I would be level 60 if I had joined NG a long time ago and had voted to earn experience points every day since then.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

I love you jeff

One of the multiple underrated fighting games of SNK. Too bad the NEOGEO home console AES was priced like the ps3 but this was back in the 90's. man seeing Marco Rodriguez (Butts in the american version) Rugal, geese, rock howard, terry bogard, kim, raidin and yamazaki.

makes me happy to know they are fighting game fans out there that are not full of shit and think bandai's dragon ball z fighters are the best.

Best SNK fighting game of all time has to be between mark of wolves or king of fighters 98.

Jeff any time you wanna play over xbox live or a AES system with me would be great. See ya soon in SSFIV when my xbox gets repaired

JohnnyUtah responds:

very well sir

WATCHA TALKIN BOOT WATCHA TALKIN BOOT

I lold.

This is the best art I seen since picasso

Rucklo responds:

YES IT VERY GOD

Vegeta Vegeta

gah

Looks traced like all of your other drawings

Newgrounds Last Supper Newgrounds Last Supper

This is awesome

I lold hard when I saw poozy and his Iphone.

BASGET BALL JOHNSON BASGET BALL JOHNSON

LOL

That flash was Epic and so is this drawing

DaveB0rt responds:

UuuasusuuUSUUuUUUuUUuUUuuUUUuuUUUuuUUU

Mujin-comic...I'm making Mujin-comic...I'm making

you didn't make that.

You tagged the picture goku and it's broly. I'm reporting you to a mod

msg2007 responds:

what are you talking about? If i could bet you a million dollars this is original art i would
how is this copied, i stopped copying dbz art since i was 12.... I think you should really gather more information before you blams someones work
thanks for the review anyway

Hulk vs Vegeta Hulk vs Vegeta

Holy shit!

That is awesome. Just Imagine that fight Vegeta would just get the hulk pissed off