Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I know it's a April fools joke but I would love a version like ZeeBarfs Disorderly Segway, 5 out of 5.

Bill Rizer Contra Test Bill Rizer Contra Test

Pretty good for a test project I like the way he moves and the double jump is a nice touch, I feel that this could be used for a original game you could make on your own. No need to make a contra remake with your talent. You could make a good original shooter from your own imagination that could be Contra inspired

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

BRAVO!

This has to be the best flash game I have played in years, Evil-dog and the rest of the cast should be very proud of the hard work they put in this game I spent hours trying to beat only wanting more. a number 2 is a must!

Robin the Mercenary 2 Robin the Mercenary 2

Megaman+contra+Supermarioworld2?

It's a really good game and a throw back to old console platform shooters the only issue I have with the game is that there isn't enough music it's one track over and over I don't mind the music it's really good but 1 track isn't enough for over 10 levels.

But it's a really good game so I will favorite it cause I want to finish the game

Aces High F-15 Strike Aces High F-15 Strike

It's ok.

I was kinda hoping for a after burner experience, but the enemy's start off so slow, the music is all right but you need like arcade of heavy metal music to get people in the mood to blow bad guys out of the sky or ground.

If you can get the enemy's to try and kill you faster and better music then this would be a really good game maybe even better then after burner

Motion, Shape and Guides Motion, Shape and Guides

Very nice

Very nice tutorial only one thing tho change it to a movie not a game

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

Fucking nostalgia!

Man i remember seeing this 6 years ago man. It was funny then, its funny now!

Fuck all the newfags who think that this flash sucks. This was made in 2000

Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

It alright

Takes to long for something to happen, but whats better then smacking around politics?

Mad Mech Mad Mech

Cool

I don't know what other people saying that it has glitches it ran fine for me.

If your planing to make mad mech 2 try to put more enemies for me to fight. And is there away to put more music im not a metal fan. Other then that this is a solid game

Mouse. Mouse.

Wow best maze game ever!

Its awesome how you got the environment to move react on what you do, i really enjoyed it!

username0hi0 responds: